Wednesday 21 July 2010

Tattooist's You Need To Check Out!!

 thought i would give people a heads up about artists you need to get tattooed by.


Simon Erl.


Simon is one of the nicest guys Ive ever met.... hes been a huge inspiration for me and when i first sore hes work he made me realise there is people put there doing the fuck up stuff Ive always wanted to tattoo.

I finally had the chance to get tattooed by him and it was one of the best times i had. 

James Olliffe.


Ive been talking to James for a year or so now, and every time i see a new piece of he's he gets better and better. James has a strong style i haven't seen from anyone for awhile. 
 If you like old school tattoos with a twist. See James!
 

Ellliot Guy.


I first found out about Elliot after talking to Harriet and found Elliot's my space,
this guy has some talent. Ive got a few pieces done by him and I'm so proud of them, everything Elliot designs i want to get done, too much art not enough skin,. ha ha.


 



Matty D'Arienzo.

Contact Matty

   I had the pleasure to met Matty this week while getting tattooed but Simon., hes a lovely and laid back guy. Helps that hes a Aussie, I love Matty's takes on tattoo, as its based on Trad but he adds hes own style into hes work.